Wednesday 5 June 2013

Letter to God

Dear God,

Once again, I've fell in love with this girl, I barely known for 2 months. And here I go again, thinking that she may be the one. I am afraid if I messed this up, I would be single the rest of my life.

She's leaving in two days, for university as well as her vacations. These past two months, I've been coming up with reasons for me to stay away from her, as well as being rather cold to her, so that I can avoid all these crap. I got hurt 2 times in a row, I don't want to get hurt again.

I don't know what I should do. I don't know how should I feel. God, I know this isn't a one for one exchange kind of deal, and it isn't the way how you work. But I really need some guidance, and some Hope right now. I admit that I've never always relied on you, and have always survive my own way. But this time, this is too much for me to think about. Or rather, I am confused. God, for all the good things I've done in my life so far, I hope that you will give me another chance. A chance to be happy again, a chance to be full of hope again.

I am afraid to say that I would really miss her, after she goes. And I really do think she's cute, and I like her. But all these, just can't be expressed through my mouth. I don't know what to do, or what to feel. God, please save an outcast like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment